January 22, 2008

Lunch with Dad











Jeff has been wanting to try this new pizza restaurant on his route and it turns out it's GREAT. It's a beautiful environment and really good fresh ingredients. YUM!! It's owned by this real young couple and the wife was studying graphic design when I was doing photography. (just another isn't it a small world story). Jeff and I LOVE to eat out and there is nothing like a great dining experience. So thank you Pizzeria SevenTwelve.  It was a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to try the desserts next time. Particularly, the s'mores.  

Oh, and.....I'm so glad I got dressed and did my hair because it was like walking into a magazine. Everyone eating there was beautiful. Not that it would have stopped me from eating there, but you sure hate to be the one ugly-ing up a room.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs of Jeff & his door-ter! I can't wait to discover the great places to eat here besides all the chain restaurants.

    ReplyDelete