February 06, 2008

The Bucket List

Yesterday Jeff and I went and saw "The Bucket List" so naturally I've been mentally preparing my own list of things I want to experience or accomplish before I die. Strangely many of them seem to revolve around food. Not sure what that says about me...not sure I care. Forget skydiving, climbing Everest, running with the bulls and all that crap. I so don't care. Here's a few of my own:

Visit Cyprus, Greece.
Discover my true passion and earn a living doing it.
Tour a cranberry bog. (I've always been fascinated).
Spend time in the Southern states experiencing southern food and all the history.
Learn to play the drums.
Experience Europe one meal at a time. :)
Take a photograph that I never get tired of looking at (eventually my own photos all get old to me).
Destroy all my character flaws (no problem, right?)
Own our dream home. A place where everyone wants to stay and we never want to leave.

And the list goes on and on and on....

1 comment:

  1. Can I come?! Your list sounds like a lot of fun...and what character flaws?! :)

    ReplyDelete