February 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ok, Annette, here it goes


10 Years Ago....


I was going to school at Ricks College.

5 Things that are on my "To Do" List....
(if only there were just five things)

1. Make cheesecakes for tonights Stake Meeting
2. Type word strips for the President (for tonights meeting)
3. Make bed
4. Call health insurance and find out why I'm being billed for portions of birth/delievery. Although bills are small it was supposed to be covered at 100%
5. Write the rest of thank-yous for baby gifts recieved in mail.

What would I do if I became a Millionaire?

Purchase dream home. Furnish dream home. Give siblings some cash. Max out retirement fund. Buy bigger car. Get Jeff's wish list of motorcycles. Buy lots of new clothes. Hire favorite photographer (very pricey) to do family portraits so I don't have to worry about it. Get my teeth done. Travel, travel, and more travel.

5 jobs I have had.

1. Working for dad at State Farm
2. Flower shop
3. Grocery store deli
4. Babysitting
5. TA in college for photo dept.

5 Things people don't know about me.

1. I hate public grooming...especially nail clipping. Gross!!
2. I subscribe to a total of 9 magazines and probably get equally as many catalogs each month.
3. I don't mind changing diapers, but a snotty nose literally makes me gag.
4. I can't go to sleep with the kitchen a mess. I have to clean up before I can relax. (how's that for OCD?)
5. I consider red to be a neutral color. It really does go with everything.

1 comment:

  1. A girl after my own heart. I love red! Definitely a neutral. (I even bought red microfiber couches!)

    ReplyDelete