February 14, 2008

Lauren @ 2 Months

Lauren had her two month appointment yesterday. (She is now nine weeks). She weighed 10lbs 9oz. And she is in the 50th percentile for each head/height/weight. Yay for a perfectly average baby! She was looking small to me, but she's right smack in the middle. You would think two tall people would have a tall baby, but I guess not. She also had her first immunizations and that was hard for me. I've never heard her cry like that. I had to look away, but I really felt like a mom in that it was the first time I felt like she really needed me and I could comfort her. That was very cool.

Will post the pics later....

3 comments:

  1. Just wait until Lauren's old enough to understand immunizations and resists the doctor. Then you get to bribe her with stuff like Happy Meals, toys, etc.! It's nice how quickly they get over it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it's been two months already!! It feels like we were just down there and she was a few weeks old! :)-ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it's been two months already!! It feels like we were just down there and she was a few weeks old! :)-ashlee

    ReplyDelete