March 18, 2008

A Few Changes Around Here

I've realized my photo diary blog has become lots more than a photo diary. I really want to keep it strictly a blog for and about photography. So I now have a couple new blogs (a bit obnoxious, I know) for the things I have been interested in lately. You know, things like my love of coats or my quest for decorative plates. Check out Imaginary Shopping Spree. A place for all the beauties I wish I could own. There you can join me in my fantasy world of beautiful trinkets, magnificent ensembles, and perfect homes.

And then there's Creative Chicks at Play a place for me and my sisters to post and chat about our current projects. (The look of this one may change over the next few days as we try to decide on layout.)

3 comments:

  1. Conquering the world one blog at a time huh?! It will be exciting to see what all you cousins come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have too many blogs too! BTW... I didn't receive an email on info on who I got for the swap, but I got one from who got me. Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete