March 07, 2008

Let's Swap

I've been seeing all these great blogs. Creative people making things, sewing, crafting, etc. Some of them have swaps. Although I don't totally know what their conditions are for a swap, I think its a GREAT IDEA! I want to swap too. So I'm going to throw this one out there. Anyone who wants to swap talents let me know by the end of the month and we'll draw names who swaps with who. You can sew, bake, scrapbook, paint, photograph, whatever you want to do. Let's say you have until the end of April to get your swap out the door. If you don't want to make anything you could just send some sort of a pick-me-up surprise to your swap buddy. I think it would be cool to swap with people out of state...that way you get a package in the mail (always a treat). I've already got my contribution in mind. Let me know if you are interested.

6 comments:

  1. That sound like a lot of fun! Do you just make anything to swap?? How do you know who to swap with?? YOu?--ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can make whatever you want. I was kind of thinking a decorative item, but since I haven't ever done this before it is pretty much up in the air. I know you and Em are into quilts, but that is probably more than you want to do. You can spend as little or as much as you want. I have something new I want to try out which is kind of the inspiration for this. As soon as everyone lets me know if they want to do it...I'll draw names on who swaps with who and post it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game although I'm WAY less creative than most of you! Mine might be the "pick me up" suprise! It sounds fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. I think I will knit something, but then that would not be a home decorative item. How about personal decoration?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could be in the mix too. I think I need a little more direction though on what you are thinking. Right now I'm in the knitting zone and so I don't know what I would do exactly as far as a swap.

    ReplyDelete