March 07, 2008

The Sartorialist



You've got to look at this blog. I ran across it several weeks ago while browsing someone else's blog. It is way cool. I've always wanted to do this (photograph stylish people found on the streets), but never had the guts. I notice people all the time when I'm running around who I think look great or just plain unique. (Hmmm....maybe my next personal challenge). Anyway, this guy has obviously got photo skills because his images are gorgeous. I included one of my favorites, but they are all good.

P.S. I'm not ashamed. Had to look it up. sartorial means "of or pertaining to tailers or their trade. of or pertaining to clothing or style or manner of dress". Ah-ha!

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this blog.

    I want to BE these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!! I'd love to sport some wonderfully "out there" ensembles. Just because. All while pushing a stroller, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Blog--Looks like something you'd love. I think you should DO it (photograph beautiful random people)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose if I thought about it long enough I could have figured out sartorial, because there is a muscle in your leg named the sartorius and it's nickname is the "tailor's muscle". There is your random piece of info for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh...very interesting tidbit. :)

    ReplyDelete