March 19, 2008

Tagged Again...

Ten years ago....

attending Ricks College

TO DO list today
1. Make appointment for oil change
2. Spend more time with Lauren
3. Clean off kitchen table because projects are taking over the space.
4. continue laundry
5. Shower

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Pay off all siblings homes
2. Purchase and furnish dream house
3. take trips
4. Get Teeth done....veneers!
5. Buy good quality shoes/bags. You know the kind of stilettos that are so well made they feel like slippers.


5 things people don't know about me.
1. I sometimes wonder if a homeless man is living in our basement since we hardly use that space and we have left the garage door open and unlocked for an entire day while we were gone. Seriously, all he has to do is hide in the closet while I start the laundry
2. I prefer snakes over spiders. If I had to choose.
3. I consider anything other than chocolate based desserts a complete waste of time.
4. I like my baby more and more every day.
5. I'm afraid of heights and drowning, but I make myself swim and do "tall" things so it does not control me.

2 comments:

  1. Better watch out for that homeless guy living in your basement! And I didn't know that they made stilettos well enough that they feel like slippers. I want some of those! Great answers though! We always love learning new things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i didn't realize that you did it already. ash

    ReplyDelete