April 22, 2008

Family Picture

That family picture I have been planning for us is about to be put on long-term hold. "Why" you ask? Because I'm full on going bald. That's right. Bald!! A post pregnancy side-effect I was totally unaware of. Never heard of it...until I checked my " What to expect.." book. There it is right on page 424. Aaaack!! This is pretty crappy cuz I didn't have much to lose in the first place. I've been trying to think of solutions. How about never leaving the house? No, not practical. Become that crazy hat lady. Nope. Learn to master the fine art of "the comb-over". Yes, I think that's the one.

7 comments:

  1. The lady who taught our RS on sunday wore a cute hat. Apparently she has one for every occasion. She names them all. The one on Sunday was named the Princess Diana hat. I wouldn't recommend becoming that crazy, but I still like hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're losing your hair... what are you four months post birth? Mine comes out in droves at that month along with all the other hormones that cause greasy acne. Fun. Ick, man, women go through the beater don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how that comb-over works out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bald is beautiful. And doesn't need shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, we forgot to tell you about that one along with Em's favorite of us not telling her that breast tissue extends from your neck to your armpit.

    Eventually it will even out and stop falling out. Until then I guess I could knit you some cute caps--rock on chemo gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the hair. Do you want to do our family photos?

    ReplyDelete