May 05, 2008

Anthropologie Love

I've always loved Anthropologie's unique window displays and would love, love, love to incorporate some of their cool designs/ideas into my home. The best display I ever saw was at the Gateway. All of the mannequins in the window were wearing outfits made completely out of paper (I dig paper in a major way. Paper art rules). It was to-die-for and to this day is still my favorite. Wish I would have snapped a shot back then. Anyway, it's a project I'm planning on attempting as soon as I get around to purchasing my own mannaquin. It got me thinking...and I decided to see what photos flickr had to offer me. This is so cool. Check out all the photos people have taken of Anthropologie window displays. The adventure begins here

2 comments:

  1. WoW! Even I am impressed & I know nothing about art. But that is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your love for paper! I love it too - all of the different colors and textures. It's awesome. And I still LOVE all of the photos that you post. You are a very talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete