May 04, 2008

Family pic preview

Jeff always likes to shoot a few on the digi....for "instant gratification" he says.

Trav in action



Me and Trav. Please notice the awesome bangs. To disguise the post-baby hair loss mentioned previously. I love my stylist. I'm so happy.

this pic shows the cut even better. Yes!


practicing his parenthood skills




These are my sketches of the images I wanted taken. I did these during a particularly (un)fascinating testimony meeting today (don't judge).


I had to show Jeff's contribution to my sketches. He added the tears and the thumbs down symbol and the frown to his headshot. Huh, very funny. What is it with men and photos? Actually he's a very good sport. I guess he just needs to express himself every once in a while.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome hair! I think I'm going to borrow the whole sketching during F & T meeting although ours are sometimes rather eventful in a not-so-good kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny - & I would be the last person to judge. I spent all of yesterday's sac mtg catering to Grumpy Gertha (B) - that's a whole 'nother story. I think I have Mormon ADD - I have a hard time paying attention no matter what's going on in the meetings.
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to seeing the pics!! --ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the family pictures. Lauren is getting so big. And I loved the blossom pictures. Spring is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I should have read more blogs (I've been a bit of MIA lately), but I'd still love some suggestions.

    ReplyDelete