May 02, 2008

The Flower Basket Boutique

I have been driving by this little shop for months. Always thinking I should stop in. Last week I made a point to specifically go there. Let's just say it did not disappoint.

This store is awesome. It is a flower shop and boutique (jewelry, candles, clothing, stationary, etc.) So very lovely and feminine with COLOR and fresh flowers everywhere. I was in heaven! And to my surprise a lot the items are decently priced ($8 rings). One of the highlights is their styling. Love it! There was the most beautiful royal blue velvet chair (too dark for a photo) used to showcase some pillows. I said Velvet people! Apparently they have a sale every few months where they sell everything (i.e. furniture used as props) and get ready for the next season. I'm so on it cuz I want some interesting pieces in our house. They even sold an item I've been loving online, but refused to pay the shipping. In other words, it was cool. I'll be a regular.

Here's some pics to give you a peek. I highly recommend it to any locals. Just go... if only for a visual pick-me-up. It's so happy inside.



I'm so glad this came out sharp cuz I was pushing the limits of shutter speed and my ability to hold still.




I love their wallpaper!




I really liked this artist they had hanging all over the shop. No offense though pal, I think I'll try and paint my own canvas.




I can't wait to see what they do for the holidays!! Hopefully lots of great ideas to steal.
By the way....{I'm not giving out their website because I looked at it. It's bad. Very bad. Not even close to the quality of the store.}

Flower Basket Boutique
490 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84601

No comments:

Post a Comment