May 11, 2008

Mother's Day



I know some mothers hate Mother's Day, but I was totally diggin' it today. I'm happy to be a new mom. Notice the corsage Jeff surprised me with. Haven't had one of those in years (since high school probably). I couldn't be happier because Lauren is so adorable right now. I can hardly stand it. Check out the video of her giggling (below). Love it!!! Someone said to me today, "this is the big payoff age". So true!

Here's to all the mom's who have gone before me. Specifically, my own mother and sisters. You are the smartest, bravest, coolest people I know. Let's hope our own daughters are even better. Happy Mother's Day!




{if you can stand my embarrassing "barking" it is worth the baby giggles}

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I bet that it's fun being a new mom. I can't believe how big Lauren is getting. She is SO cute! And that video is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giggles and the barking was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I love her giggles. Your barking was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your daughter is too darn cute with her spiky hair! True used to sport spiky hair before too!

    ReplyDelete