June 08, 2008

I'll settle for...

....really cute bangs.

Met with my hairstylist.

The good news: She noticed a difference in my hair. Woohoo! Happily, little baby hairs are emerging and filling in those bald spots.

The bad news: She said my hair will never look like the picture I posted. (Not surprised. I'm often drawn to hair that is unattainable. Full. Fluffy. Lovely).

It's cool cuz I dig her honesty. She also suggested I wait a couple months before going short to let my hair fill in more. The saga continues...

1 comment:

  1. Your hair always looks great. My mom told me about a product called Therapro that she heard about from one of her visiting teaching sisters. It's a shampoo/vitamin system and the lady swears by it. She was losing a lot of hair, tried it, and now has really thick hair again. It's a little pricey but I think I'm going to give it a try next month. Thick hair is worth any price right?!

    ReplyDelete