June 22, 2008

It's Official!

I despise Summer. This year I almost changed my mind after that long cold winter. Snow in May, having a December baby, etc.... I was just about fooled. But yesterday's misery sealed the deal. Maybe some people don't sweat or feel hot when it's 9 million degrees outside. I do. I just about had a mental and physical breakdown being outside all day. Literally. When my body overheats so does my mind and I become a whole different person. It's ugly.

You know you hate the heat when you are secretly begging for death.

6 comments:

  1. I feel yah!! Yesterday I felt like no matter where I went, I was HOT! And it was the kind of hot that make you nausea!! That's the kind of heat that I hate, the NO RELIEF kind.--ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures from the hill climb! But yes, the heat STINKS!! Unless you're in a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...hot that makes you want to throw up. THAT was yestereday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily said it was only 900 degrees! Now just try adding humidity onto all that! I love your last comment. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a kiddie pool and stick in your patio. That'll really get your trailer trashman talking, but at least your feet will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT is too funny. I hadn't thought of a kiddie pool. classic trailer park!

    ReplyDelete