July 28, 2008

Smores

I dig smores. The ooey gooey marshmellowey goodness of it all. And I really dig campfires. The sun goes down and everyone gathers. The conversation is at it's best when the embers are barely visibible. Mmmmhmmmm....good times.

My recipe for the perfect smore: two pieces of chocolate and two marshmallows.










On a side note: Hubby was mad at me for "ruining the moment" by making him take time out for a pic. I asked for a volunteer! But then I had to "fire" him because he smashed our picture perfect smore. So I recruited my little bro who listened to my directions. I hate to be the mood killer. I really do because photographers can be highly annoying. I try my best to be normal. Sometimes I just don't take any pictures so that I too can be present in the moment.

Do you think it ruins the loveliness of the photo by knowing how much ridiculousness went into it? Oh well, that is reality.

4 comments:

  1. your pictures are awesome!! I'm craving a smore now. There are so many summer things I am missing out on, but its nice to see them caught on film somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I think your "perfect smore" pic turned out really good!! --ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the picture of the fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty much the sweetest hand model known to mankind!!:)

    ReplyDelete