July 06, 2008

We're Back!

Ah, Home sweet home. Our trip is over and we're dead tired. Got up at 4AM to catch 7AM flight. Just barely made it.... Heard our names being paged as we were walking to our gate. It's now 8PM. Hubby & baby are both asleep and I'm about to join them. Got some great pics. Wish I would have taken more (that is usually the case with me). But it was a great trip. We had a lot of fun spending time with family. My in-laws are awesome. Can't wait to post the photos although it will not be any time soon (maybe next week???). We are all on the verge of sick so I'm taking it easy for several days. I'll do my best to get to the lab. As they say in PA: "see-ya's!"

1 comment:

  1. I always need a vacation from my vacation. I will only be insulted for a few days that you didn't come visit...just kidding! I know how it is trying to fit everything in. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete