August 04, 2008

Feeling some Photo Envy

Holy Crap these are gorgeous. Wish I could claim them as my own.



This is some of the best photography I've seen in a looooong time. What a cool concept! And her dress just puts the whole thing over the top. Love, love, love it. Make sure you check out all the pics. They are Outstanding.

I can't help but think this would be so perfect for my sister and her rascally kids. (And...the state fair is coming up). A carnival concept suits them (hahahaha). Of Course, if I'm able to convince my sister...I won't be able to post the pics because of the shame.... they will never be this good. But we can hang them in our houses. :)




{Way to go Leo. I'm beyond impressed}.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pictures! And it is a very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone wearing a tie at a carnival! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great pics, i enjoyed all of yours on this page too!

    ReplyDelete