September 27, 2008

The Good Report: A Beginning

I've been feeling a little negative lately. Disgruntled about some life situations. It doesn't feel good to be a grouch. In an attempt to change the tone around here (I've always been convinced the mom creates the environment of a home) I'm going to start recording the happy, beautiful, good, joyous, funny, grateful, and successful things that happen in our family each week. Basically, this is a way for me to acknowledge our blessings. They may be big or tiny, but I'm certain we have a lot going on that I'm ignoring. Feel free to join in if you're feeling a little poo poo yourself. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hung a sign over my front door that says "Laugh" just to remind myself that life is good no matter what. I think it's important to acknowledge all the good things in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at how I get hung up on the little things in life that don't matter. This is a good reminder to everyone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you in the anti-poopoo talk. I need a little more happy thoughts in my life, too! Did you love Elder Uchdorf's talk tonight?

    ReplyDelete