September 06, 2008

Oh well

The kite festival....not so great. I wasn't feeling it (photographically speaking). It was good to be outside though. Some reporter from the local paper wanted to ask me a few questions. And I gave some very stupid answers. Please, please, please don't print anything I said! And then there was that songstress doing her high pitched version of "You raise me up". It gave me and the sis some good giggles. I know zero about music, but soprano voices make me want to scratch my eyes out. Saw my favorite pediatrician and spied my next haircut (zoom lenses are the best). It was worth it for that reason alone.

This week: a friend's family portraits, 2 baby showers, L turns 9 months, a bit of sewing, my parents visit.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure when your parents will be here, but please feel free to invite your mom along to the shower!! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see pictures of this new found haircut. i've always been secretly jealous of your haircuts.

    ReplyDelete