September 21, 2008

What's a girl to wear?

Been thinking about wardrobe options for our Christmas picture. (Yes, I'm thinking about it already. I started thinking about it after last year's photo). I like to choose my wardrobe and then build everyone else around it. I know it seems completely self-centered, but really it has to be that way. I'm the hardest to dress. And no one else cares what they wear. Right now I have my mind set on a black and white photo.

I'm thinking about this jacket (in black).


Victorias Secret





and how about this little number for L ?

I've got some BR cash rewards burning a hole in my pocket. I'm about to use them on this dress.

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!! I can see the picture I want to take, now I'm just hoping it turns how it is in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are all gonna be so styling. That jacket is way cute! And so is that little dress. I'm sure your picture is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie - I'm so glad you commented on Jonathan Canlas' site. Your baby is so cute! We need to get together and catch up. We'd love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete