December 09, 2008

Christmas Stills: Day 9



One year during our Christmas Eve festivities my parents sent someone on the roof to prance around up there (a.k.a Santa). And I fell for it big time. And some other adult claimed they passed his reindeer on their way over. I couldn't believe it! It was a very exciting night and one of my all time favorite memories. I still have no idea who played Santa for us (older sibs have any ideas?), but I sat on his lap and told him what I wanted. I plan on recruiting someone to do the same for L when she is older.

1 comment:

  1. My best childhood friend's family always had a man come and play Santa on Christmas Eve. Her family would all hide behind the sofa, while they watched Santa place the gifts under the tree.

    I was always a bit envious.

    ReplyDelete