December 14, 2008

The Good Report

1. Spent some lovely time with my sister and her crippled husband (knee surgery) on a Sunday night.
2. Chocolate covered oreos....yes!
3. L is really walking now. So cool to watch her.
4. Relief Society Lesson about how great it is to be living. Mmmm Hmmm. Always a good reminder.
5. Sent off Christmas cards (whittling away at that to-do list)
6. Received the first of many Christmas cards in the mail. Oh how I love them!
7. Doing whatever I want while L sleeps.
8. Caught Faith Hill's Christmas special on GAC. WOW!! The girl can sing. Even Little Drummer Boy (a song I loathe) gave me chills.
9. Oh Macey's, how I love you! This week I was greeted at the door with a bag of hershey kisses as I shopped their glorious sale items. And Baby L got a bag of graham crackers that she held in her death grip the entire time. I'm totally loyal to this grocery store.
10. L's birthday.
11. Looking at Christmas lights on her birthday night.
12. Snow, snow and more snow. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I got your card this week! I can't even begin to say how much I miss Macey's. Their food storage aisle, Granny's bread, the happy cashiers who don't have tattoos... It's reason enough to try to get back to Orem someday!

    ReplyDelete