January 11, 2009

The Good Report

1. Husband fixed our washing machine. Oh how I love his handy skills.
2. L has learned to climb our entire flight of stars....overnight.
3. Spring previews everywhere.
4. Husband's brilliant idea (see #5)
5. Sold a bunch of pre-baby clothes at local store. After a thirty minute sort I walked out with $150.
6. L ate grapefruit for the first time and loved it.
7. Seeing our dream home. Small, but modern.
8. Just for fun
9. Admitting your true feelings.
10. Being relieved of a tedious obligation.
11. Hope for a different kind of year (no, not talking about Obama)
12. Watching L snuggle her dolls and carry around a blankie. A recent habit.
13. A trip to the fabric store.....ALONE!

7 comments:

  1. That house is awesome! Hope you found some fun fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week. Josh learned to climb stairs over night too. He saw my mom upstairs, and nothing could stop him. Arent kids amazing? But now is when to really get nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love running errands when I don't have to hall the car seat out of the car and into the store! L is sure getting cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered your adorable blog & etsy shop...I think I need that red ruffle apron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need that red apron too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw you on simply lovely and your photos are wonderful, as is your blog! i love your visual loveliness links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. may we have the same dream house? wow.

    ReplyDelete