January 26, 2009

You want to know what's lovely....

....Oliver and S patterns.




#1 Reason:
If you make a 12-18 month item...it actually fits your 12-18 month child. Oh Happy Day! I cannot emphasize enough what a miracle this is in the sewing world. (see this post if you do not believe me)

#2 Reason
Their styles are supremely cuter than the rest (McCalls, Butterick, Simplicity).

#3 Reason:
They are the only pattern company kind enough to include infant sizes. Hallelujah!




I'm such a fan that I actually emailed the creator this week to tell her how grateful and impressed I am. Their patterns are worth every...... single....... penny.



p.s. I have been making this shirt pattern all week in several sizes and can't wait to share these little cuties.

6 comments:

  1. Have you tried the tea party sundress yet? It's my favorite, comes out looking really nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried that one yet, but I just ordered the bubble dress. And I can't wait to make that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you and your sisters sew so much! I admire people with talent like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill check it out. I havent made anything really for Josh yet because I cant seem to find any cute boy patterns. There are tons of girl patterns out there, but maybe this will help me break my bad luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. It is impossible to find boy patterns. This company has a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just came across your blog/etsy shop and i love your sewing projects. quite amazing! i have a crush on the dandelion dress and i would wear it myself. :)

    all the best.
    jill

    ReplyDelete