February 01, 2009

The Good Report

1. My sister shared her giant vine ripe tomatoes. You know the kind that are a deep deep red and actually taste good. I'm so lucky.
2. L figured out how to drink from a straw.
3. My birthday is a week away!
4. I'm getting really good at buttonholes. And finishing projects. Woohoo!
5. My favorite visual loveliness this week. I need to find similar fabric. And those red boots....oh my!
6. We did so great at not eating out.
7. A talent scout stopped me at Target and asked if I would consider getting L into modeling. Although extremely flattering to the parent ego I feel very strongly about not pimping out my baby.
8. A surprise arrived in the mail from a favorite blog. Cool.
9. Superbowl food. (Because I don't give a crap about the game).

2 comments:

  1. I like these pics of your little sweetheart. She is looking so grown up! I second your thoughts on the superbowl food,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story...We were going to make pizza for the game, but long story short it didn't work out...B was having a F-I-T! I made people chow & bought Cheez-Its because that's what the boys wanted. Anyway, B said verbatim what you said..."I don't give a crap about the game...I just want the food!"

    ReplyDelete