Baby #2 is due in October. Maybe you are one of those gals who feels better than ever when you are with child..... just a teensy bit tired, but certainly not dry heaving at every turn. Lucky (and did I mention I hate you). I'm trying to focus on the something good while in the depths of morning sickness hell. Not an easy task, but here goes:
1. Fine....at least I can get pregnant.
2. Eating every two hours (in hopes of stifling yucky "I'm going to hurl" feeling). Actually, not as fun as it sounds. Moving on to #3
3. No trouble sleeping.
4. Excitement from friends and family.
5. I can't stomach sweets/candy/dessert which is good for general health. Trust me. This one only happens during pregnancy.
6. Kindness of strangers will begin as soon as my belly is obvious. People really love pregnant ladies!
- ► 2014 (88)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (217)
- ► 2011 (309)
- ► 2010 (329)
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2008 (294)