March 08, 2009

The Good Report

1. A little perspective....and real funny too.
2. Tatiana is finally GONE.
3. A couple park days with L.
4. Arranged a little trade with one of my favorite etsy shops. She got a little dress and I got some prints I've been wanting for the house. I love to trade. Got some goods?
5. Fresh haircut makes me feel cute again.
6. Husband scrubbed the tub so I could soak.
7. Rediscovered the benefits of an eyelash curler.
8. L loves Enrichment night (our church's ladies night). She gets two hours of play with new friends and new toys. And I feel like a normal person again.
9. Pharmacist at my favorite grocery store spent twenty minutes with me helping with my pregnancy ailments.

6 comments:

  1. Hallelujah for #2!!! As my girls would say, "save the drama for your mama."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #2 is my favorite. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone's glad that Tatiana's finally gone. I love new haircuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, I saw your comment asking how to change the "comments" to something else....I just left a comment on my blog about how to do it. :) --ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to #2. Also congrats on baby #2 that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! We don't keep up with movies and "Australia" looks like a good one. Can't wait to rent it. Thanks for sharing. I love your good report. happy happy

    ReplyDelete