March 02, 2009

I've died and gone to heaven...

While in the midst of my morning sickness woes I came across a bright glimmer of hope...of lovely things to come.








Dearest Daughter,

You're only one, but get ready. You will be dressing like this. Maybe not on a daily basis. But whenever we have a reason. Oh yes! Like visiting Aunty Em's new chickies. Grocery store. Play dates. Ok, maybe not. But we'll find a reason.

Love,
Your mom

P.S. stop smearing your dinner all over yourself and your high chair and the walls. This wardrobe is going to be tricky.





ensembles by Phillip Lim (my new BFF)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my God. This is cute and so stylish... May I weat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read in a year or two about L insisting on wearing mismatched clothes, knit pants, ill-fitting clothes, etc. like my kids! :) Fortunately they grow out of that phase...when they're eight or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget about the kids, I want to dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are darling! Cant wait to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I particularly love that last white dress. Too cute!! L is lucky she has a stylin' mom to dress her! And a big congrats on your baby news!! We're so excited for you! We love October babies. :) And you have my sympathies on the morning sickness. I HATE that stage of pregnancy. Hope it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that white dress too!!! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guarantee Lauren will want to dress up stylishly for minor outings. I will not guarantee it will be anything remotely close to what you consider stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is definitely going to be more stylish than me! Cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. and amen....those clothes are brilliantly perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the introduction to this website! I can't get enough!
    Hope you're feeling better. If we lived closer I would bring you some homemade rolls that I just took my friend who is experiencing morning sickness as well. My sympathies...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, i'm totally smitten with his stuff. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto to my daughter--A DORABLE!

    ReplyDelete