April 05, 2009

The Good Report

This week I'm grateful for the following lovely things:

1. Modern meds.
Bring it!

2. A great OB.
who totally gets it.

3. A husband that picks up the pieces.

4. Baby L's demeanor
She's so cheerful.

5. My sister.
Willing to watch L at a moment's notice. And pick her up! Puh-leeze! That is amazing.

6. Hope.
It can only get better, right?

7. Any food that sounds good and tastes good.

8. Shout outs
A cute blog mentioned my aprons.

9. General Conf
This girl can use all the emotional strength I can get these days.

10. A little extra effort
Actually prepared some sweet surprises for Easter. It's been a while since I put much into making things special around here.

11. Artsy friends
check out this cool new project

2 comments:

  1. General Conference was great! I hope you are feeling better and that things are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete