April 19, 2009

The Good Report

1. I might be feeling a little bit better every couple of days.
2. Stumbled across this glorious gem. (Great site for kiddie clothes inspiration).
3. I seem to be avoiding catching Jeff's bronchitis. My pleading to the heavens must have worked. Guess I should have pleaded for him too. :)
4. Again.....we're grateful for modern meds (see #3). And some killer health insurance.
5. A large tax refund!
6. homemade banana bread
7. Photography documentaries all week on Ovation
8. The hubs took L to the park and I got to stay home and enjoy the alone time.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, as usual... My favorite one is Jeff going to the park. He wins husband of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! Sounds like things are getting better! :) I hope things continue to look up! :)

    ReplyDelete