April 22, 2009

Hate mail and Love letters

Dear Morning sickness,
You win. I give up. I'm waving a white flag already. Now leave me alone.

Dear Snow,
You're unbelievable. And I don't mean that nicely.

Dear Facebook,
You were fun for a brief moment. Now....I think you're dumb.

Dear American Idol,
Why have I suddenly lost interest?

Dear Baby L,
Sit, jump, or stand on my stomach one more time and you're banished to your room. Forever.

Dear J Crew,
Free shipping is hardly enticing when I have to spend $150.

Dear Earth Day,
I will never give up my paper towels. Never ever ever. You'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Dear Blog/fabric store/sewing room/camera,
I'll return. I promise.

Dear Sleep,
You're my BFF.

Dear Photo Lab,
I'm so excited about the new paper.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome "mail"! I just tune in to Idol for Adam and Kris these days, and I never got Facebook. I also think tweeting is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on sleep, American Idol, and snow. And although you may not feel it, you looked fabulous at Kellie's shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Les, I know just how you feel. I'm about 9 weeks, and while the Zofran helps some days, other days it doesn't touch the morning sickness at all. I'm also sick of being climbed on. I keep trying to tell myself, "this too shall pass" but it's HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness the weather has gotten to be a bit nicer. Hopefully we're done with the snow for a while. (I'll keep my fingers crossed...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mail! My puppy dog has the same issue as Baby L - she keeps jumping up while I'm sitting on the couch or bed and somehow she lands exactly on my starting-to-develop-pounch. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete