April 29, 2009

It's a Miracle

I can't believe it after the week we've had, but we're actually going to take some family pictures in a few days. The tree I've been eyeing suddenly bloomed so we have to act fast. Those flowers don't last long. And our trusty photog said yes even though it is last minute.

Our outfits are ironed and ready to go and I can't wait. So why the miracle? Poor Jeffy and L were puking their brains out for a good 24 hours. It was like a horror show. No joke. I had to dig deep and be nurse to my two faves. But everyone is back to normal now. And I feel confident that my prayers to the heavens (happening a lot lately) have been heard and nasty bug has passed me by. (Quick. Someone knock on wood.)

This year's photo: think PINK.

Any tips on how to get a toddler to leave a large accessory in her hair? It's way too cute to let go.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see! I have no advice on hair accessories - I'm lucky if my kids let me brush their hair. (You saw our last family picture!) :) Good luck though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and glad you're feeling better.

    Somehow you might have to give her something else to hold so she'll leave her hair thing alone. But no guarantees.

    ReplyDelete