May 08, 2009

Belated Easter

dress I made for S







Easter was super chill this year. My sister was crazy busy and I, of course, am crazy pregnant. So we didn't really care about much. Meaning we didn't get into the table setting or our outfits. We had tacos for Easter dinner.....one of my bro in laws specialties. And I only finished one of the dresses I planned on producing. Oh well! There is always next year and the next year and the next year.




*** I love these bunny ears. $1 at Joanns

7 comments:

  1. Did you make S dress? If so, ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made it. It's Butterick 4503. And I have one for K too.....just not finished yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Easter dress! I bought the same bunny ears at Joann's for Marianne. :) Is that wall paper in your house? Such a cute pattern/design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did u just lengthen it into a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! That is the most gorgeous pale blue, and the ruffles...oh my. I love anything with ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, just added more ruffles. I had Em measure her from high neck to her knees to give me an idea how long it needed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, Les! Too bad I didn't have little kids. On second thought... um, NO!

    ReplyDelete