June 07, 2009

The Good Report

1. Much needed haircut tomorrow. I'm so excited.
2. A family motorcycle ride. It was so fun! L was strapped in to the baby Bjorn.
3. Homemade fish tacos were dee-lish. It's all about the proper condiments.
4. Nursery leader told Jeff she would only bring L to us if she cried to the point of throwing up. She's hard core. And I like it.

and now for "Total bummer" news: L broke my glasses. I sliced off a major portion of my thumb making dinner. I can't breathe (allergies). And for some reason I'm having trouble sleeping. (these good reports are getting harder to write. I think I write the the same stuff all the time).

and check out the comments from the giveaway post for everyone else's really great news.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that's nice to have a great nursery leader. And new haircuts are always great! I hope this week is great for you!

    ReplyDelete