June 22, 2009

I'm embracing summer



I'm not much of a summer girl, but for now the weather rocks! And since I'm not sweating to the point of madness I've decided to embrace June. My current warm weather fave: bringing Jeff lunch at work.

We have been meeting at the park and I can't get enough. L usually nibbles here and there (I feed her before we go so she can thoroughly enjoy the play time) and Jeff & I catch up. This particular time I got the low down on his A.M. doctor appointments. Oxygen mask will be arriving soon for his sleep apnea. And a few more dentist appointments to take care of three cavities. Oy! But since we are basking in the shade of a very large tree all I can think about is how happy I am we have insurance.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're out enjoying that beautiful weather you're having. We were at Sea World yesterday in triple digit temps. :( Hope it holds til we get there! Catching up with your spouse on a beautiful day over lunch is one of my faves too. Good luck with the cavities and the sleep apnea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you take him lunches. One of the best things about the rain is that is hasn't been as hot. Cool summer days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been enjoying 70's and overcast for the last two weeks. I love it! Have I ever said I hate the dentist?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so fun! We can't be outside at all here it is so hot! Zac also works 30 minutes away so no lunch dates for us....enjoy your time, sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sandwich looks so yummy, healthy, and summer perfect.
    glad your non-summery girl is embracing the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to eat lunch at the park. I love doing that. I'm glad you get to spend time together during the work week.

    ReplyDelete