July 03, 2009

Let's go girly

Since we are having another girl (no longer need to hold out a neutral room) and I need a house change I'm getting ready to make their room super girly. That means adding pink and orange to the mix in the form of art, accessories, pillows, blankets, etc. Red chair stays, grey walls stay.

{not my photo but Thanks, Martha}


I'll be purchasing some of these tissue balls from here and packing their room with chandeliers of color. And I'll get around to making this pillow pattern (zinnia pillow). And I'm thinking they need some flag garland too.




****P.S. I'll see lots of you tomorrow and all the rest next week with Fourth of July photos. The next few days are going to be very busy.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all you do! Girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love having two girlies...so. much. fun.

    ReplyDelete