July 22, 2009

{Mustache} Photo Booth: The Collection

I just couldn't wait for the rest so I'm posting what I have.















Hooray for my fam who were good sports about this one. I was very doubtful everyone would participate. But they did. And after it all I forgot to have Jeff snap one of me. Argh!!








THE PROPS
Mini sombrero: purchased from Partyland.
Adult sombrero: Dollar Tree
Mustaches: Restoration Hardware last Christmas
Blanket backdrop: I have no idea. Jeff had it since before we met.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool! I love the one of your mom especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! What a cool idea for a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome. I still think Emma's is the best one so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Props to Nate for having real facial hair! (that is nathan, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic!! How can you not smile while looking at those!?!

    ReplyDelete