July 19, 2009

Yellowstone Nat'l Park {Details}

So you have to keep in mind that I am so NOT a nature photographer. Most of the time things like this bore the crap out of me. And also we visited the park in the middle of the day (ugliest light possible). This is as good as it get folks. And it's not great.






We've been to Yellowstone one other time. In the dead of winter (snowmobile trip). And now that I've visited in both seasons I think I prefer winter. The park is completely empty and stunning covered in snow. Plus, I seriously I hate crowds (they freak me out) and summer heat.

4 comments:

  1. i think they are great and you are great too......I need some pointers since I am nature man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boiling water hot pots freaks me out! They make me SOOOO nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I hate crowds, too. I always worry that I'm going to lose my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I've been following your blog (I don't usually comment on blogs) since I've been getting interested in film photography. I recently went to Yellowstone for the first time and brought along a handful of expired 35mm film to capture the trip. I really love your photos. I shot one nearly identical (except in 2x3 format) to your second. It made me smile. Yours have a much greater clarity I think...due to being shot on medium format? Keep posting your awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete