August 14, 2009

Home sweet home


I try not to post the products I love on this blog, but my latest batch of photos had some scanning issues. So until the film is rescanned posting will be scarce for a week. Anyhoo....I can't stop thinking about this print or all things home for that matter. This so reminds me of my Nebraskee roots.

And speaking of Nebraskee roots I'm off to photograph a nearby corn field this weekend in the hopes of producing a worthwhile print for our home. Wish me luck....or wish me glorious evening light.

1 comment:

  1. Let's see how those corn fields turned out . . . btw, i bought a golden wheat print . . going on the wall by a picture I took of the Rexburg temple. I'll send pics . . have u been in the r-burg temple? the theme inside is wheat . . on borders, railings, stained glass, hence the wheat print. thanks for telling me about it

    ReplyDelete