September 06, 2009

The Good Report {Home sweet Home Edition}

I've been adding lots of little things around the house. I'm happy with the cheery additions. Still lots more to do and some day I will get around to photographing nicely. Until then, here's a quick peek:


In our bedroom:


Pillow cover made using Erin McMorris leaf dots in orange.





Diamond wire chair notecard
I'm seriously in love with this print and matte. It's a 4x5 print in a 16x20 frame. Love, love, love it.








In L's bathroom:


Red chair print
I am a child of God print

Next up I'll be making new sillhouettes in the colors of the "I am of child of God print" and hanging in this bathroom.





And in L's bedroom:


Red Butterfly print






P.S. I really want to make some of these for the new baby. I've got some pretty fabrics that would be just perfect.

6 comments:

  1. it all looks so nice. i really need to break down and buy some of the awesome prints ive been drooling over on etsy. thanks for the great inspiration all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'd love to see more house photographs. I've been wanting to add more color to some rooms with prints and pillows. I just need more wall space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've been craving a little change around our place too. I love all of your fun colors and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean, orderly look you are achieving. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the things you've done to your house. It looks so pretty and clean! I can't believe how close you are getting to having your baby. Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing how such a simple or small change can totally make a difference to the room! Love all your artwork. Great choices! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete