1. I'm relieved I actually had some presents purchased for the hubs b-day today.
2. L puked all over the carpet. Not good. Jeff being the one to clean it up. Very good.
3. A better recovery makes it a little easier to handle L right now.
4. A visit from Holly.
5. Surprise package for the girls arrived in our mail box. New clothes from sister-in-law. Yay!
6. Lunch at the park (we really needed to get out of the house). More swing time for L.
7. Baby M's spontaneous smiles.
8. Meals brought in by the R.S.
9. Jeff's sisters are coming to visit.
10. Some Fall-like weather rolled in. oh yeah!
11. Baby M's mild jaundice is now gone.
12. I'm catching a glimpse of the old waistline. woohoo!
13. My sister made baby M a quilt using scraps of my favorite fabrics. A total surprise!
14. Jeff fixed broken digital camera (L's handy work). He constantly amazes me.
15. I actually took some photographs this week. I'm feeling so great.
16. The hubs and I got our flu shots.
17. General Conference weekend. I'm listening for specific things.
18. This baby recovery is amazing....have I mentioned that already?
- ► 2014 (88)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (217)
- ► 2011 (309)
- ► 2010 (329)
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2008 (294)