October 04, 2009

The Good Report

1. I'm relieved I actually had some presents purchased for the hubs b-day today.
2. L puked all over the carpet. Not good. Jeff being the one to clean it up. Very good.
3. A better recovery makes it a little easier to handle L right now.
4. A visit from Holly.
5. Surprise package for the girls arrived in our mail box. New clothes from sister-in-law. Yay!
6. Lunch at the park (we really needed to get out of the house). More swing time for L.
7. Baby M's spontaneous smiles.
8. Meals brought in by the R.S.
9. Jeff's sisters are coming to visit.
10. Some Fall-like weather rolled in. oh yeah!
11. Baby M's mild jaundice is now gone.
12. I'm catching a glimpse of the old waistline. woohoo!
13. My sister made baby M a quilt using scraps of my favorite fabrics. A total surprise!
14. Jeff fixed broken digital camera (L's handy work). He constantly amazes me.
15. I actually took some photographs this week. I'm feeling so great.
16. The hubs and I got our flu shots.
17. General Conference weekend. I'm listening for specific things.
18. This baby recovery is amazing....have I mentioned that already?

8 comments:

  1. I know you don't want to hear this, but truly, having birthed babies with and w/o drugs, the ones w/o were way better recoveries. It is so no fair or right.

    But that is a good list. Kudos to Jeff for being on top of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling good. It makes it so much easier to cope with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled across your blog the other day and love it..Congrats on the new little one...

    I decided to start a little good report on my blog too..thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious about how much epidurals really do impact recovery? Im glad yours has gone over so well. It makes everything so much more enjoyable for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are recovering quickly! Natural childbirth is like that. I know you weren't happy with the pain, but it is so much better for you and the baby without drugs. I had all three of mine w/o drugs by choice. I walked from the delivery room to the postpartum room after my second! My birth experiences led me to become a childbirth educator. Enjoy this time with the little ones...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling better! My 2nd was a much easier delivery as well, and I was amazed at how great I felt afterwards (although I'm a big fan of all 3 epidurals I've had).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that your recovery is going well. General Conference was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear and excited to see upcoming pictures!

    ReplyDelete