November 08, 2009

The Good Report

1. Inspiration for kids clothes
2. My mom taught me how to embroidery during their visit. I can't wait to use it.
3. A friend took L to play at her house for a couple of hours. She had fun and so did I. :)
4. Jeff's sister surprised us with a knock on our door at 2AM. All the way from Boston. It was awesome!
5. Baby M is emerging from the newborn coma.
6. I did lots of sewing this week. It felt great. Made more of these shirts in long sleeve for L to wear now.
7. We are starting to understand L a lot more. She's saying more words.
8. Time to myself.
9. Went to a housewarming party with some amazing eats.
10. When the girls nap at the same time. Then I nap too.


P.S. I've got to get crackin' on family pics or we are not going to have a Christmas card. What to wear?

1 comment:

  1. I think that's great that you sew so much! And I'm glad that you got a little bit of time to yourself. I'm sure that always makes for a good week!

    ReplyDelete