November 22, 2009

The Good Report

1. More marathon nights of sleep from baby.
2. Finished two tops for L.
3. Eggs from my sister.
4. L did not cry when dropped off at nursery last week.
5. First play date started off very rough, but ended with spontaneous hugging.
6. Scheduled that play date....which was on my need to do list for a very long time.
7. Baby M smiles a lot more.
8. Stocked up on basics at Gap and Old Navy thanks to "friends and family" discount.
9. The hubs stepping up when I've had enough.
10. The girls did much better than expected during all day canning session. Go girls!
11. I saw nie at the mall. But I was too embarrassed to tell her how great I think she is.
12. Inherited more baby clothes from a neighbor.
13. Freshly colored hair.
14. Got L's birthday presents.



Want to test your food maturity? Make this recipe and don't leave out the beets. Then you can be mature too. It's a major YUM!
Note: I took some shortcuts using canned black beans & beets and didn't cook a thing (garlic). Still dee-lish.

Thanks Melissa!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are doing well with the new little one and big sister! Transition can be tough. My middle child won't stop talking like a baby and this is a two and a half year old with a very large vocabulary. Hope it's just a phase.

    Keep up the good work! I love your "good reports".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I'm glad you've been getting more sleep with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when they decide to be good sleepers!! And I'm glad they're letting you get some things done!

    ReplyDelete