December 20, 2009

The Good Report

1. Kind woman at the post office helped me carry all my packages to mail. A huge help!
2. My aunt saved the day when we stopped by her house. I was able to feed M and let L play in the most awesome toy room. They needed a break from running errands.
3. Packages arriving in the mail. woot, woot!
4. Someone on the hub's route gave him the pricey wall mount for our TV.
5. Someone also gave him a box of See's Candies. My fave.
6. The hubs and my bro mounted our TV to the wall. Freeing up another 3 feet of space. Yes!


check out one of the coolest Christmas "trees" I've ever seen. All my favorite colors. So much detail and texture. Cool.

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to find ways to make more space! Glad your errands went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my moms toy room too. (Maybe just as much as Josh!) We got the stuff you dropped by too. Thank you so much! That was so nice of you to think of us. I loved your wrapping paper too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless that nice lady at the post office!

    i hope you've not only gotten packages, but also more christmas cards!

    oh, you can see all of those portraits on the website (alishastamper.com) in the women tab.

    happy christmas to you, seriously. your blog makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete