December 11, 2009

A look back

Today she is two. And tomorrow we celebrate.






Right now she is loving the dozen balloons I picked up for her at the grocery store. Or "boons" as she calls them. And I'm bummed I ran out of color film. How's a girl supposed to take pics of the pink/orange loveliness in black and white?

Aw, man.







I don't really like to do developmental posts because I think they are super snooze-ville for anyone except the mom and dad. So this one is for our family. Journaling purposes.

She can say the following words:

mommy
daddy
hi
bye bye
pizza
wow
baby
what is this?
I want this.
OK
puppy
poop
plate
cup
eyes
nose
lap
Kaija
Grandma
happy
blankie
hat
please
mine
no
hold me
coat
look
home
ice
uh-oh
cookie
candy
yuck
ow-eee
apple
hand
watch

At least that is what I can think of right now.
Pics of Christmas decor next week. For real this time. :)

3 comments:

  1. She's cute!
    Love all those words--important ones... like Kaija.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stink-eye picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie and growing way too fast. Enjoy these years. Life is pretty simple right now.

    ReplyDelete