December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving day



their tops courtesy of Oliver and S (yes, I'm obsessed).
L's top
S's top
I'll be making more. Many, many more.









Think our day was pure perfection? Not so much. I was about to blow a gasket with the little one. L was not having it. NO pictures. I just wanted a decent image of her in her top. I hope the neighbors did not witness the scene on the front potch. The meal was great though. And we were all completely lazy. Which is why only the little girls got photographed. One year I'll do a more thorough job. I still want a turkey shot....

8 comments:

  1. Sorry your girl didn't cooperate 'cuz mine look so DANG cute with your cool backdrop/frame idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! your girls look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! I love that wooden frame. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am IN LOVE with that cute little black top....I might have to give these patterns a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I that frame idea too!! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos. I love the colors and the tops. Im so excited to be able to sew for a girl now. Ill have to check out all the patterns youve been recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable girls! Nice photos, and the tops turned out really well too. Thanks for sending the link and for your nice words. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete