January 04, 2010

2010: Be lovely

Lovely
–adjective
1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.





How will I be lovely?

1. Try new recipes & set pretty tables. Just for us. Just because.
2. Step it up with my physical appearance. Smell nice. Wear make up when leaving the house. Remember how much better I feel about life when I'm dressed and groomed.
3. Be cheerful and kind when it's the hardest for me. (tired, hungry, or both)

4 comments:

  1. this is an awesome way to approach your year! hmmm I need a word! Go on with your lovely self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great resolution! it's the simple things . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ol Buddy ol pal! It's me, Alli Jagoda. Just found your blog through one of our mutual friends. Its so great to see what you've been up to. Such beautiful photography and beautiful kids. Congrats! Shoot me an email i'd love to catch up!
    alli@allijagoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the word "lovely". It implies so much class and elegance. I love new recipes but I'm definitely lacking in the pretty tables area. I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete