January 01, 2010

2010: The Year of the House

Continuing my obsession with all things home....

I made a list of what I want to accomplish in our abode. Mostly to help myself stay focused. (Many a lovelies can distract me).


MASTER BEDROOM
sheets that fit our bed (white)
pintuck duvet
rug
wallpaper????

LIVING ROOM
new (or recover existing) pillows for spring
zig zag quilt
curtains???? (maybe these)
display more photos of the girls
print and hang the following photos






KITCHEN
Tolix chair (white). Find cheaper. much, much cheaper.
paper towel holder (under cabinet)
Kitchen TV

BASEMENT
black and white pillows (recover existing pillows)
L shaped couch (I have my eye on this which was $200 cheaper last week)

MISC.
mini quilts for girls' cribs
paint sewing room

2 comments:

  1. What does a zig zag quilt look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that other blog of yours. Like I've said before, I love you sense of style and design. I also love that you've collected ideas that you like. Mind if I borrow some?

    ReplyDelete