January 10, 2010

The Good Report

1. New church responsibility.
2. Baby still sleeping through the night even though she wasn't feeling great.
3. Quick phone call to Simply Mac saves the day after L changes our computer to appear as its negative. (just try it, mac owners: control. option. command. 8.)
4. Case lot sale = full pantry
5. An old photo pal contacted me.
6. L is really talking. And I understand most of it. It's great!
7. Somehow my baby is gaining weight despite her very sporadic, short bits of breast feeding. She's a restless one.
8. New tires = super smooth ride


P.S. I'm in a cooking rut.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just found this great recipe 'Macaroni & Cheese for Grown-ups'. It's made with white cheddar & gruyere, spinach, artichoke hearts, crab and a crunchy garlicky bread crumb crust. It's yummy. And you can make extra elbow macaroni & make normal mac & cheese for the kids! I'll post the recipe soon. Super good & easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cooking and try new recipes all during the week. If you want me to send some of our faves let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia, I'm anxiously awaiting that recipe. wow...it sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceasar salad pitas.

    pita bread
    smoked turkey
    shredded parmesan cheese
    cherry tomatoes
    lettuce
    classic ceasar dressing

    add as much or as little as you would like of these ingredients together and spoon into bread. Delicious!!!

    hope this helps.... naters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the day I can understand what Tyler is saying so I'm very envious there. And I'm glad your little one is sleeping through the night. That is seriously priceless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to have a full pantry! Gotta love food sales! And I'm glad you got your computer problem figured out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your baby sleeping all night! Taylor has slept six - seven hours but never all night. But, maybe tonight will be the night! She has been sleeping for the last two hours in her crib....her car seat became her crib for a while.

    ReplyDelete